Solar Dragonfly Wind Chimes
Unique Color-changing Dragonfly Wind Chimes Will Brighten up Your Garden
This solar dragonfly wind chimes are white during the day, and at night they will turn into multiple colours, such as red, blue, etc. Different colors will add a romantic atmosphere to your house and provide you with unique visual effects.
The LED solar dragonfly wind chimes will automatically charge during the sunny day, and then automatically light up when the environment is dim. (just make sure the switch is in the "on" position) .
1, Safe payment via Paypal, if you do not have Paypal, please check here.
2, Tracking number for every order, click here to track your parcel.
3, 24/7 assistance: [email protected]
4, 7-15 business days for delivery. (May cause shipping delay due to COVID-19)
5, 30 days guarantee.
6. Safe online shopping in 2020
The solar light up wind chimes for outside are made of high-quality ABS materials, very easy to install, you can easily hang it on branches and other objects, and can be used without wires, saving your time and energy. They can be placed in courtyards, gardens, terraces, backyards, front porches and bedrooms to make your home full of romance.
The beautiful color-changing wind chime has an exquisite dragonfly shape. Dragonfly wind chimes is an ideal gift choice for mothers, sisters, fathers, girlfriends and children on Mother's Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day and Halloween.
- Material: High-quality plastic ABS + PS
- Solar Panel: 45 x 45 2V 100mA
- Rechargeable Battery: 1.2V 600mAh AA Ni-MH battery
- Size: 5.12 x 5.12 x 27.56 inches
- Weight: 6.38 oz
- Please hang this solar dragonfly wind chimes for outside in a place where the sun can be directly exposed, and place the switch in the "ON" position.
- Please choose an outdoor place away from other light sources at night, such as street lights, otherwise it may cause the dragonfly wind chimes to fail to turn on automatically at night.
- The lighting time of solar wind chimes may be affected by factors such as the length of direct sunlight that day.