Build A Better You Or Bring Happiness to Your Loved Ones
A bed of needles may not sound appealing, but once you experience its benefits, you may not want to leave it. The Acupressure Mat and Pillow set is a simple bed of 6,210 acupressure points that helps relieve stress, stimulate endorphin, reduce pain, and increase energy.
Enjoy immediate natural pain relief in your own home without the expense of a chiropractor, acupuncturist or physical therapist with the Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set.
A perfect practical gift idea for your loved ones on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas Day and Birthday.
Features and Specification:
- PAIN REDUCTION – Naturally reduce muscle tension, back pain, and headaches by simply laying on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes. Acupressure releases endorphin that block pain, and helps relax the muscles in your back, neck and feet.
- FULL SUPPORT – The cushioned foam mat is large enough to fit your full back, and unlike many mats that only cover your back, this set includes a pillow covered in acu-pressure points for neck support and more holistic pain relief.
- RELAXATION & STRESS RELIEF – Lay back and relax onto this “bed of nails” to massage pressure points that help release tight muscles and relieve stress. Use prior to bedtime to improve your rest and reduce insomnia.
- INCREASED ENERGY & CIRCULATION-Thousands of acupressure points stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation for increased energy and faster muscle recovery, making it great for users who sit at a desk daily, as well as active individuals and athletes.
- HIGH QUALITY – Made of 100% thick cotton & plant-based eco foam, hand washable removable cover, the acupressure mat has 6, 210 acupressure points ( each have 27 small spikes); neck pillow has 1, 782 acupressure points. These non-toxic plastic spikes are harmless to the skin and work similar to acupuncture.
Product to be used at your own risk. Not to be used by persons with a heart condition, high blood pressure, pregnant women or persons known to have sensitive skin. Please consult your physician if you are unsure how you will react or feel discomfort after usage. It is normal to have your skin turn red temporarily after use of the mat due to increased circulation.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
How to Use Acupuncture Massage Mat:
The Acupuncture Massage Mat is your new tool for daily self-care. Tension builds up in four common areas throughout the day: neck, shoulders, back, and feet.
The Acupressure Mat Experience:
- 10-20 seconds: The skin feels uncomfortable and prickly, and the body wants to resist.
- 20-40 seconds: The body starts to move blood to the area.
- 1-2 minutes: The skin gets warm and feels almost sunburnt.
- 2-4 minutes: A tingly effect begins, similar to deep heat.
- 4-6 minutes: Full-body restoration starts to take over.
- 6-20 minutes: Muscles start to feel relaxed, and tension eases; Leaving people feeling "blissed out".
- 20 minutes +: ... Some people have said they start to nod off to sleep.
1 Beginners can start by propping the mat against a chair or sofa for 10-15 minutes to get used to the feeling of the acupressure points, while still enjoying the benefits. This is a great way for beginners to experience the acupressure mat while sitting in front of the computer or television and get accustomed to the feeling of acupressure's positive effect on the body.
2 Intermediate users can start using the acupressure mat and pillow on the couch or bed while reading, meditating or watching television. Using the mat and pillow this way provides a cushioning of sorts for your back and lets you get adjusted to using your mat without putting the maximum amount of pressure on your back. It also makes time fly by as you can watch tv from your bed or couch. Suggested time for using the mat this way is 20-45 minutes. After the first 5 minutes you will feel warm, relaxing sensations in your back and neck as the body gets warm from the increased blood flow to the areas.
3 Advanced users can place the mat on a hard floor and lie directly on top while spreading your bodyweight evenly across the mat. Since the hard surface of the floor provides no cushioning effect, there is more direct acupressure point stimulation for your back causing a larger increase in circulation to the area for immediate stress and pain relief while promoting healing within the body. Suggested time for using the mat for advanced users is 45 minutes and up. The advanced method is great for users in need of relief from chronic pain.
4 Headache Relief. For the purpose of headache relief there are two ways to use your Acupressure Set. You can stand barefoot on the mat for 5 minutes initially which uses the principles of reflexology on the pressure points of your feet to help alleviate headaches while working up to 15 minutes. The second way to achieve headache relief would be to lay on your acupressure neck pillow with the back of your head to stimulate the pressure points of your scalp and alleviate tension from your head.
Using the Acupressure Set at night provides relaxation after a long day, however it is not recommended to fall asleep on the mat and neck pillow
- Color: Black, Green, Purple, Orange
- Material: ABS, Nylon, Sponge
- Size: Pillow: 14.2 x 5.9 x 3.9 inch; Pad: 26.8 x 16.5 x 0.8 inch
- Weight: 230g/0.5lb(Pillow); 470g/1 lb(Pad)
- 1 X Acupuncture Massage Mat
- 1 X Acupuncture massage pillow
- 1 X Carrying bag (The bag color will be sent randomly)
1, Safe payment via Paypal, if you do not have Paypal, please check here.
2, Tracking number for every order, click here to track your parcel.
3, 24/7 assistance: [email protected].
4, 7-15 business days for delivery. (May cause shipping delay due to COVID-19)
5, 30 days guarantee.